GET BUMS ON TRAIN SEATS
- Copywriter: Daniel Headey
- Art Director: Clare D'Andrea
- Illustrator: Marek
- Agency: Elvis / MCBD
DON'T GO ZOMBIE... GO VIRGIN TRAINS
Virgin Trains wanted to eat into car users and to a lesser extent plane travellers. This totally integrated campaign had everything (and almost won everything.) Digital walls, interactive banners, a Google Street View game and more. Saving undead drivers by shooting them with a Virgin Trains ticket gun has never been so much fun! (Shareable results on Facebook helped gain (train) traction.) A massively awarded campaign that perfectly brought to life how drivers feel on longer journeys.
- Most successful Virgin Trains campaign ever with 4:1 ROI
- Virgin Train users up 36%
- 25% more drivers less likely to use their car
- Campaign BIG award - Travel & Leisure
- New Media Age award - Best Travel campaign
- MAA BEST Awards - Best Communication Campaign featuring advertising
- MAA BEST Awards (various) - Best Illustration, Best Art Direction, Best Creative Digital Communication, Best Creative Advertising Communication.